eGramSwaraj 2023 (Gram Suraj): The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi launched the E Gram Swaraj Portal on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day, 24 April 2020, via video conferencing with Sarpanches from across the country. The e-Gram Swaraj App was also launched by the Prime Minister. This app and portal will help to strengthen e-governance at Panchayati Raj Institutions in the country. This portal allows all citizens of the country to access information about Panchayat development, their blocks and their workings.
Table of Contents
eGram Swaraj Portal www.egramswaraj.gov.in
The Ministry of Panchayati Raj has launched eGramSwaraj, a web-based portal that enables citizens to access e-governance within Panchayati Raj Institutions. eGramSwaraj aims for greater transparency in decentralized planning and progress reporting, as well as task-based accounting.
On the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day (2021), PM Narendra Modi announced the EGramSwaraj app and portal via video conferencing with Panchayat Sarpanch. This initiative is part of the Digital India program and aims to encourage e-governance in panchayats in rural areas. This will allow villages to interact with the government and work digitally.
It will also enable them to become digitally literate. The eGramSwaraj website provides the most recent updates, including the 65967 number created profiles, 244447 approved GPDPs (Gram Panchayat Development Plans), 87434 physical progress completed, 265311 financial progress onboarding, and 102968 geo-tagging initiated. If you are interested in more information, then you can read the entire article until the end.
Overview – e Gram Swaraj Portal (Gram Suraj)
|Portal Name||E Gram Swaraj Portal|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Download||eGram Swaraj Application Download|
|Payment Status||E Gram Panchayat Payment Status 2022|
|Report||eGram Swaraj Report Check online|
What is e Gram Swaraj App?, Gram Suraj
The e Gram Swaraj portal allows you to keep online records of gram panchayats. It is a web-based portal that allows you to maintain online records. It is also known as the Panchayati Raj’s simplified work-based accounting application.
The eGramSwaraj portal provides a single platform that will provide comprehensive records of all panchayats within each village and their work, from planning to implementation as part of the Gram Panchayati Developer Plan (GPDP). The portal https://egramswaraj.gov.in/ has been launched as part of the E-Panchayat Mission Mode Project of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR). You can also access the e Gram Swaraj portal in Hindi from the portal’s homepage.
eGramSwaraj app benefits
As mentioned below, the e Gram Swaraj portal offers many benefits.
- The eGram Swaraj portal facilitates decentralized planning and provides regular updates to ensure transparency.
- You can find information about the ongoing development activities of the Gram Swaraj panchayats on the Gram Swaraj portal and mobile app. This includes the allocation of funds for various projects, as well as the status of work. Panchayat’s information, Panchayat Sachiv and Panch, Panchayat Development Plan, Mission Antyodaya, etc. There will be other information.
- You can access all information about panchayat activities and panchayat plans, as well as panchayat information. This digital platform e-gram panchayat allows users to view all works of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Online access to information about Panchayat Sachiv or Panch is also possible via the e GramSwaraj app.
- The portal e Gram Swaraj will make it easier to maintain records. The eGramSwaraj portal allows for the monitoring and recording all activities. This will facilitate the implementation of projects in villages.
The following options are available to users:
- Profile for Panchayat: For details about elections, elected members and committees, etc.
- Planning to create activities and an action plan
- Accounting for work-based accounting and fund monitoring
- PFMS dashboard refers to the Public Financial Management System
This portal was developed under the e Gram Swaraj Yojna. It integrates the functionality of existing applications under the E-Panchayat Mission Mode Project. Priasoft PlanPlus, ActionSoft and other applications are all included in the e Gram Swaraj portal. Priasoft is Panchayati Raj Institutions Accounting software.
e Gram Swaraj portal: Registration process
Citizens can view their financial progress reports and approve panchayat plans online through the e-gram panchayat portal (Gram Suraj). The Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) enter the data into the system. The request for login ID creation by the PRIs will be approved or denied by the state agency. This is the step-by-step guide to registration.
- The state agency will log in to the e Gram Swaraj portal.
- An online scheme module will be available onboard the panchayat.
- Select the appropriate PRI to onboard. Click the “Save” link.
- The state agency will provide the password and user ID to the user.
- The PRI can make its DSC (for maker, checker) and begin making transactions on the site.
All Panchayat Raj Institutions will need to register the Digital Signature Certificates for their respective makers and checkers on the eGram Swaraj site. The DSC must first be approved by the immediate superior authority (state, district, block agency).
A maker maps the panchayat’s bank branch, adds or modifies the opening balance for mapped scheme, and adds beneficiaries to make payments through the system. The DSC management task is performed by a checker user.
e Gram Swaraj login: How do I log in to the portal?
Step 1 : Go to the e-gram swaraj.gov.in Website.
Step 2 Click the ‘login” option at the top right of the homepage of the e Gram Swaraj portal.
Step 3 Enter username and password, and then submit the captcha code. Click on the “Login” button on the egramswaraj.gov.in webpage.
There are three ways to log in to eGramSwaraj: Admin Login (Maker Login), and Checker Login (Checker Login).
e Gram Swaraj mobile application (Gram Suraj)
The eGram Swaraj mobile app can be downloaded through the Google Play Store. This application allows users to monitor the progress of activities conducted by PRIs.
- Open the application. Choose ‘State’, ‘Zilla Parishad’, ‘Taluk Panchayat’, and ‘Gram Panchayat’.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Select the ‘Financial Year’. Click on ‘ER Details, ‘Approved Activity’ or ‘Financial Progression’ to see the details of each gram panchayat.
E Gram Swaraj Details (Gram Suraj): How to see the profile of your local government
- Go to the EgramSwaraj.gov.in portal, and click the Panchayat Profile link.
- To access the details, users can click the ‘Committee & Committee Member Details’ link.
- Click on “Local Government Profile” to view the profile of your local government.
- Next, choose the panchayat and state. Enter the captcha code. Next, click on “Get Data”.
- The relevant information can be viewed on the screens.
EGramSwaraj – How do I access the beneficiary report?
- Click on “beneficiary report” on the portal egramswaraj.gov.in to view the beneficiary reports for various schemes.
- Choose the best option from Panchayat wise and Land region wise.
- Select the scheme name, year, state, district, block, equivalent, gram, or equivalent from the drop-down.
- Enter the captcha code, then click on “Get Report”. You will find the details on the next page of e Gram Swaraj portal.
Disclaimer: This is not an official website of egramswaraj.gov.in portal. This website is created for providing information related to egramswaraj schemes. Our motto is to help people by resolving issues faced on the egramswaraj portal.
E Gram Swaraj Portal Latest News
eGS uploaded approximately 2.54 million Gram Panchayat Development Plans for the financial year 2021-22. Panchayats upload GPDPs via the planning module eGS.
Online payments to service providers or vendors can also be made via the eGS PFMS Interface, also known as eGSPI. 2,32,190 panchayats are now connected to eGram Swaraj (Gram Suraj) – PFMS Interface. 1,99,235 panchayats also have online payments in excess of Rs 70,000 crores including all onboarded schemes via eGram Swaraj – PFMS Interface.
The Ministry of Panchayati Raj also introduced Audit Online, an online application that allows for the auditing of panchayat accounts as well as maintaining audit records. It will allow for a timely audit of panchayat accounts including receipts, expenditures, and gram panchayats.
EGram Swaraj Contact Details
For any issue you can contact at:
Address: Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India, Eleventh Floor, JP Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
FAQ – EGramSwaraj (Gram Suraj)
What is E Gram Swaraj Yojana?
The government launched the e Gram Swaraj Yojana to digitize the gram panchayats of India. The government launched the egramswaraj.gov.in portal as well as the mobile application under this scheme to enable digital access to comprehensive village panchayat work records, including progress reporting and allocation of funds.
How can I download e Gram Swaraj app?
Go to the Play Store on your phone and type e GramSwaraj in the search bar. Install this app by clicking on the eGramSwaraj application provided by the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
What is a Panchayat?
A Panchayat, a local government of a village in India that is headed by a Sarpanch and formed by five people, is an Indian form of local governance.